Defend your answer! Here's your claim ... what's your warrant?
- There are 138,232 species of butterflies and moths on the Earth.
- The measurement taken by an electronic timer must be more accurate than that taken by stopwatch.
- The relative error that a microbiologist makes in measuring a cell must be less than the relative error that an astronomer makes in measuring the width of a galaxy, because cells are smaller than galaxies.
- The bank teller claims that his errors are random even though they are always to his advantage.
- The 6 billionth person on Earth was born on October 12th 1999, in Bosnia
- I would rather be shortchanged by $1 than by 1%