Give an example or a situation to bolster your position
- The Department of Education conducted an observational study to determine the average salary of high school teachers in each of the United States
- A paint company conducted a double-blind experiment to determine which of two types of exterior paint was more resistant to rain.
- The lab conducted an experiment to determine whether the throat culture was positive for strep.
- In a study of medications designed to slow the rate of balding in men, a placebo group had better results than the control group.
- A meta-analysis was conducted to determine the population of New Zealand.
- A case-control experiment was used to determine the average family size in Utah.