Defend your answer! Here's your claim ... what's your warrant?
- Because this data has two modes, it cannot be symmetrical.
- This distribution is left-skewed because it has outliers to the left.
- Josh works at a veterinary clinic and weighs the dogs. He claims there is less variation in the weights of 10 Rottweilers than in the weights of 10 dogs of different breeds.
- Josh combines the weights of 10 toy poodles, 10 Rottweilers and 10 St. Bernards into one big group. He says the distribution has one mode.
- Jean concludes that the mean of her symmetric distribution is greater than the median.