Defend your answer! Here's your claim ... what's your warrant?
- The percentage of households with more than four children decreased by 100,000 households
- Brent makes 120% less than Bill each month
- Ann is 10% taller than Brenda, so Brenda is 10% shorter than Ann
- Fifty percent of the people in the room are men and 50% of the people in the room are single. Therefore, 25% of the people in the room are single men.
- Pete’s prices are 10% more than Paul’s prices, so Pete’s prices are 110% of Paul’s prices.
- The interest rate at the bank increased by 100%